Saturday, October 29, 2011

good morning!


Psalm 143:8
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

2 Peter 1:19
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Psalm 30:5
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Ecclesiastes 11:6
Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let not your hands be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well.

Psalm 108:1-3
1 My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul. 2 Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. 3 I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.

Psalm 57:8
Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.

Psalm 65:8
Those living far away fear your wonders; where morning dawns and evening fades you call forth songs of joy.

Proverbs 31:15
She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.

1 Thessalonians 5:10
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.

Proverbs 20:13
Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare.

Psalm 17:15
And I—in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment